Wednesday 23 February 2005

HappY 1 9 BirThDay HeNg LeAn!

Happy birthday 2 u..
happy birthday tooo you~
HAPPY birthDay to HengLEan!
happy Birthday to U!
=D i sing song for him... but doubt he comes here often le... hehe.. nvm la... anyways... yesterday r? ahhaha GOooD Day.. but nt sure wanna blog it here... maybe put it in my secret journal! lolx...
but it was fun le... bought my power-up => Parking Ticket... haha.. then studied in WP. bought my module 2 & the economic rice in WP. =) cal said theres this nice yummy place to eat which is cheap.. turn right after u come out from WP... and u have to make U-turn... got the KAFETERIA titleone.. must check it out~~~
borrowed another book from library.. but wonder when will i read it.. hehe.. dunnoo... dont care le... maybe today study in library? hehe.. today got the cyberlynx thing... my another chance to ask them... I had a dream abt them.. haha Weird.. they were telling me that they discussed my situation with others and have a solution adi... but they dint tell me.. ahaha =D
so neways... last night we went New Paris... lemme see who.. all guys 3 girls ~~ *wink!! haha
Guys MINLI kaseong hl cal me andee yehchuin alex yk cheemeng chew aaron
girls Catherine and Amanda jolene!
got lotsa dishes lo..... ate a lot.. but i think aaron ate more!! i think he add rice 2-3times.. and each time he adds, he fills his whole plate with rice... scary.. haha.. after dinner... they went KtZ.. but for me.. hehe i went and watch Lemony Snicket.. cos' Birthday boy so nice to me... he got free tickets from his contracted worker, who has been working with his family for yrs... THen Henglean so nice.. gave me the tickets!! weeeeeeeee I LOVE YOU! haha..
the show? Funny and really interesting! He Xiang will definitely love it! if you like Big Fish, you ll like this.. thats what i think =D
anyways.. g2g.. maybe go college earlier cos wanna get my cert from sch

1 comment:

JillHeart said...

secret journal? hmmm... can i see?? hehehe

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...