Monday 3 October 2005

Fck Traore

U can go to hell and eat all your dumb nuts shit

I hate you for life

You are the suckiest leftback in the whole world that your existence in the Liverpool team make people like a 6yr old boy believes he can play in the Premiership without any hustle.

Your legs are so long that u tumble for no fcking reasons... You tackle nuts and I fcking hate you!!!!!! GO DIE GO ROT IN HELL WTV I DONT CARE JUST DONT BE IN LIVERPOOL TEAM... You must hate liverpool a lot Dont YOU?!??! Sucker...

Next time I going to buy a hamster and name it Djimi Traore and squeeze it till it dies..... someday I hope someone will do that to you

You r the fcking reason we lost.

3 comments:

JillHeart said...

LOL hahahhahaha!!! pity the poor little hamster man...

henglean said...

he got paid well by chelsea's boss

Nick Khaw said...

EH

DON'T SQUEEZE

I'LL SIT ON THE STUPID FUCKER

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...