Thursday 6 October 2005

Series & Movies + Hammies!

Well, now that I m free enough... I am actually starting to do something else besides computer.. lolx.... now I have relive my past live... watching TV! haha... yes yes... I have gone back to the time where I watch chinese drama everyday~!! Now I am watching the HK show To Catch The Uncatchable.. :P Other series that I am currently following >> Monday 8-930 Comedies, House, Tru Calling, 8 Simple Rules & Less Than Perfect... going to start following Numbers & Medical Investigation pretty soon =D

Besides that, I watched quite a number of movies recently. Skeleton Key, Flightplan, Myth, Sky High... and going for another free movie next week.. GOAL Yeah...

I am also actually going to college these few days... helping Ian out with the Biz Council prepration for the recruitment drive and participating in some other activities.. --> Forensic Acc workshop & R.A.G.E event tomoro (Thursday) !!! Forensic Acc... isit those CSI type? lol.. will only know more 2moro.. :P Then there is the orientation this Friday... and ending up with the Health Check thing this Saturday.. :) I feel free and happy to help out.. but kinda sad that I don't have any parking tickets left :( Might or most probably will be taking bus to college hehe.. might even go for the 50cent donation event on the 22nd.... got cert woo.. hehhe...

Results came out... for NON Acc major.. hehe.. was very funny cos I only msg Nancy ending up Ching May n Lydia tried to contact me as well... and my phone got no batt!!! :( LoLx... Accounting Major results will only be out next week.. hehe... So yahh... stay tune for results... very scared... ahha

Hamsters... 4 babies.. named 2 of them already.. Grey Bear and Dark Teddy... the other two very difficult to identify cos both looks the same... planning to give almost similiar names to them.. but havent got to know how to identify them yet.. later first.. hehe... They are like sooooo TINY and CUTE... goshh!! hehe.. See how la... Maybe if I got moood I'll post their photos here.. ehhe....

Camera for sale.. anyone?

Oh yah.. abt my job.. I think I found a good one aready... RM500 per project.. home based data entry... the only prob.. --> 25yrs and above.. will look into that further... other than that got a job to work under ACCA/CIMA, prob with that one is the office is in Jln Pudu.. have to sit lrt daily... the time is good but I am not sure abt the pay... might consider if its reasonable... hehe..
Other than those stated I am still looking for other good offers..... last resort still is working in OU... haha..

end.

5 comments:

wHOisBaBy said...

my gosh, how many hamsters you have now total?
dont be waste time watching tv lar, go do something more useful.

wHOisBaBy said...

which camera you selling btw?

Lydz said...

oi,which day next week??!! full results ar?? msg me yah if u r there when it is released!!

funkyhippopotamus said...

ahahahahahah...a job for AUNTIES! =p thanks for your help today. i know it was boring, but thanks for your patience!

jolene said...

eh, you wanna sell a camera or you wanna buy wan?

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...