Saturday 29 October 2005

My Cinderella Story



Yeah.. I just finished watching the movie, starring Hillary Duff ( I LOVE HER SO MUCH! Yes, she's officially on the same level as Mandy Moore and S.H.E ) and Chad Michael Murray. I like the show a lot! hehe... Chad looks much better here than in One Tree Hill.. he dont look so loggy ( balak)

hehe.. yeah the show is nice.. heheh.. it makes me wonder, does this really really happen? lol

Anyways, the show ended with the nobody become somebody... hehe.. would I be like them too?
Wonder wats Duff doing now... =( would i get to know her? haha

2 comments:

funkyhippopotamus said...

funnily enough, i also had this obsession abt kissing her after i watched a cinderella story...i think she's better than lindsay and mandy, imho... =p

Lydz said...

she looked much better then...have u seen her lately?? she looks scary and old!!!

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...