Saturday 24 December 2005

???

i wasnt talking abt being happy not working, but something else.
although i m happy that i finished working, whats wrong with that. Given a choice of either I can work or I donot need to work yet have the salary, I would pick the second one...

its like as if u r saying that feeling happy/glad that i m no longer working is a crime/sin....

" hopefully, next time when u come out after school, you can work properly FULL TIME. " I HAVE TO! and i was working FULL TIME for ONE MONTH +.. Yes I did enjoy working but who doesnt like to enjoy life.. If provided the luxury, should i not use it?

you cant actually compare you and me that way, its different. if u really want to compare, you should compare between ppl who are within my age...

1 comment:

wHOisBaBy said...

I send an email to you instead of posting here.

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...