Wednesday 28 December 2005

By Chance

How many female out there is actually playing wc3 DoTa?

Hmm... I think I know a couple, hahha but I didnt expect Aileen to be playing it too~~

Would have been better if she know how to configure the game so that she can play on bnet instead... lol Anyways, my current status of 3% in d/ling the Noobpack120b means that I will be only be playing with her tomoro... mostlikely, unless the kengness of her having insomnia and me myself able to stay awake for 2 hrs by lingering around my own blog... or somewhere else..

Nope, I didnt go in the end to Zouk... haihz. Min Age 21... Wonder what would have happened if I just go and did not enquire the age thing. Maybe the "hustler" is kind enough to let me in.. LOL but then again, maybe they wouldnt even bother since they are making money out of it.. Anyways its over... I miss a chance to go to some keng parrty before I leave KL. :(

Hon Shen brought me to this CC called Escape. Its free. Played 3games I think.. not bad la the place.. I LOVE IT Freebies are GOOOD.

Nothing much happened besides that.. Finished watching my Deuce Bigalow 2 and Virgin Suicides. =D

Next? Hmm damn stupid la... DownloadED Hostage, turns out to be Napoleon Dynamite.. just watched some parts of it over at Chee Weng's house.. LOL

Uber sadness

ah well.. if ANY of you wonder, this is my list of movies to download....

sin city
lord of war
stay
lord of dogtown
stealth
island
saw ii
hostage
brothers grimm
last days
four brothers
perfect man
cheaper by the dozen
paparrazi
Touched
finding neverland
notebook
Cidade de Deus / city of god
Requiem for a Dream
Downfall Untergang, Der
crash
kill bill 2
Amores perros / love's a bitch
before sunset
Amores perros / talk to her
Sideways
Mulholland Dr.
I-See-You.Com
Garden State
In America
hotel rwanda
million dollar baby


Or maybe I should just wait to go over my sister's place and rent all of those from the library =D

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...