Wednesday 28 December 2005

Love IT!

Wilber Pan and Xuan Zi - Bu De Bu Ai!!!

Wahhhhhh Loving it... just downloaded the song... ngek~

Woke up this morning, cycled to McD at Centrepoint for bfast... yummy food... Hehe.. btw, the McD was under renovation... hmm wonder wat its going to look like when its done!

What else? Hmm OH YES> Everyone should watch Odd Girl Out.. damn chun weii.. I think its something similar to Mean Girls.. ( I did not watch mean girls, but I have a feeling that its abt the same) But this one more dark la... ehhe.. quite cool... Alexa Vega looks pretty with the hair cut.. :)

Hmm after that, I joined my cousin ta gei at ESC again... haha. when things are free you must take your chance well! Squeeze the freeness kao kao~~ lolx. Played battlefield... Ngek ngek.. I used assault, went up the building and snipe from there.. killed like 5 ppl before I ran out of ammo.. lol.. yes I still yet to know how to fly a heli or jet since the last time I play the game

Later going AMOK! KING KONG ROARR!

see ya~


1 comment:

wHOisBaBy said...

wah exercise more i see. good for you lar. got your xmas card today 12/28. no wonder you asked for my address that day - say you need to register for the website. thank you - nice card very beautiful and colorful.

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...