Friday 12 May 2006

Friday night.. again? lol

Hahah my last last post also on friday....

nothing much... hmm heheh seem this quote has been my favourite since i m in adelaide.. lol
okay lets see whats my nothing much shall we? lol
hmm first of all.. these are my due dates
Fin Acc assignment > Tuesday
Business Finance & Information System > Thursday

so guess which One i started doing first?? IS... the easiest and the one that i understand the most.. hehe. where as the other two i didnt do as much.. as i should..
anyways, i did do alot of Fin Acc today.. discuss with a bunch of ppl (not friends) lol... just talking away... then found out that one of the gurl, was from CHS... graduate in 2003!!! WOooo I was like sort of freak out ler... i mean like FINALLY someone from somewhere in PJ.. lol.. and funny thing was that... shes in the same class as Ee Ling.. hmmm.. haha but dunno whether eeling know her or nt... lol

hmm yalo... then talk about our assignment.. finally.... after 4+hrs.. we manage to finish.. 1 out of 2 cases.. weee.. lol

hmm supposed to be on my way home/ reached home already.. but missed my bus by 1minute? it was like the bus is just waiting right in front of my eyes but have to wait for the traffic to cross the street... then T_T... bus left without knowing that i wanted to get on it.. sniff..

anyways sister Anna.. hehe i brought today but i didnt resize it.. i was thinking i m going to zip all the pictures into a file and send it thru email la.. easier.. lol

kla... hmm wat other stuff? hmm OH Ching may got her exam timetable d... how abt lydia uu??? I havent got mine yet.. still waiting.... x.x

thats all la i guess... ohhh Boro LOST.. 4-0.. sad

enddd

1 comment:

Lydz said...

did get my exam timetable as well! blogged about it already..go read la!!

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...