Wednesday 3 May 2006

Sleepy at the Lab



Zzzz.. feel like sleeping la.. woke up about 7am this morning... now is 852am.. zzzz got class at 1000 later.. haihz... toughest of the toughest ( at least for me) Business Finance. I never thought that probability maths would be this difficult..... my gosh.. sad sad... summo I never put in a lot of effort... time to work hard.... but I am still the same.. hee

For those ppl in aussies.. and usa(i guess) did you all watch the biggest losers.? lol.. i did. :$ well, the aussie's one just ended last week and TEN (tv channel) come out with another reality show, Big Brother... I think most ppl back in msia should know what isit abt la hoh even though they nvr air it in KL b4.. hehe..

Anyways, I watched last night's BigBrother Uplate... till like 2am.. snifff.. then read the text boook for 5mins sleep d.. lol... Heng Lean most likely will like this series la, can say got a lot of pretty gurls? hahah... but i m sure guys wouldlike to watch it kkua.. i dunno... but 2me, i like to c the drama and it just fills up my "free time"

So update on my weekly tv series which I am currently chasing >> Supernatural, Rove Live (Talk show), Prison Break (10/10 but abit draggy...), Lost and... Smallville... hehe... I still cant believe that I am actually chasing the superman show, cos' last time when Aaron was like telling me that hes chasing the series i was like.. "err..." HAHA.....

Dvds are getting betteR!!! I am getting my Shaun of the Dead very soon, i HopE! weeee... Here the library got almost all the movies that u want to watch.. most of them.. so what I did was I go to IMDB and check the top rated movies and put it onto my "movie list" .. hehe

hmmm thats abt it la..... ohh PHOTOS! these are the pics I took from the AIESEC conference which was held during the easter break (quite a while back)

Kate and I
>> Chloe, my leader in ICX.. x.x
AIESEC overall at the moment to me is quite interesting la... but have to put in effort, and I am so lazy... but I c wat I can do la... I am suppose to research companies which can relate to AIESEC and present AIESEC to those companies and pray that they will sign some contract to take in some interns during some time... wonder if I can make it..?? who knows?

3 comments:

JillHeart said...

i dont get it

why most ppl back in msia shud know about big brother?

Alvin Chan said...

big brother not nice....

henglean said...

oi i not tat perverted k..
n i dun like reality shows..

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...