Friday 5 May 2006

Friday



Hmm wondering why u askin' me to blog more often Lyd, I mean practically I've been bloggin like 3-5 times this week already! lol.... anyways thanks for the testi Nick... haha I know how to do the maths on that calculation lerr..

Anything less than a win for MU and a win for Liverpool means we finish 2nd. simple as tat... Charlton i think can gua,.. a win over MU as a goodbye gift 4 their Manager.. weee.. :) MU DOWN!!!

wanted to upload photos, but the usb port is not working.. too bad for me...

so wats new? hmmm....McLaren is the new England manager.. goodluck to him.. hehe
:)

2 comments:

Lydz said...

u blog 3 times this week but before that your blog was dead for god-knows how long!!! finish 2nd?? Liverpool slowly wait la ha...hahaha...

wHOisBaBy said...

send me pictures of ethan lar. waiting to update the blog for him.

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...