Wednesday 25 July 2007

sem 2


sem 2 - still deciding on my electives.... interested in int trade n policy, but not sure if i want to take it as a subject... might prefer something 'lighter' decided that consumer firms n mkt is not for me, dropped! will be going for resource and environmental econs today, hopefully its good!! :D def. will drop org behaviour and just attend the lects :)


in terms of my future---

will dig in more info on Malaysia MC and taking SRB here and going back and become EP for msia...

start applying for positions.... i think that I want to get the full details of wat I wanna do in @ before applying for anything...

will definitely go back...

applied for all sorts of jobs already (in aus) since i got the time.. but no replies yet.. :(





looking foward to tonight. =) someone special is going to allocate time to chat with me..

muahahahahaaha

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...