Tuesday 6 May 2008

Flower Field - April 26

So, during the first weekend, big sis wanted to take me to Disneyland. I spent the night before planning and organizing the rides so that we can actually maximized the number of rides we get on. Unfortunately, that didn't happened as something came up about the ticket... so they took me to somewhere else instead. ''Go see flowers"


The place is somewhere heading towards to San Diego. We stopped by at this European/German restaurant for brunch. I've been here before last time around when my sis took me to San Diego Wildlife Park. I still rmb I had the sausages, which were really good!! "

This time around, I had a go at some roast pork, which is VERY FILLING. I only managed to finish half of the plate.... but its quite good, maybe cause of the sauce (I don't really like roast stuffs -- that taste abit jelak for me.. ) I prefer the sausages... hehe..

Beef Barley Soup... kinda weird when I thought about it. Barley in a savoury soup... but it tasted pretty good to me.. Something new for myself. Must try someday.. barley in .. say, mushroom soup? lol (One thing nice about cooking yourself is that you don't have to pay attention to any norms)










I think its really nice, but the entrance fee is just too much just to see them... esp on that sunny burning day! The flowers are really colourful and bright... and it looks like the rows never ends. I think maybe a mile, at least. A really sweet place.. there is even a mini sweet pea maze to play around.... I never thought that I could get lost in that maze... but I did!! LoL.. the wall/fence wasn't even over my height and I could see the other side... just so strange.... or maybe its just me :P


Lego flowers, creative but not beautiful


Afterwards we went shopping at an outlet mall. Bought a red GAP cap. Almost bought a GAP jacket for $30, but didn't cos' I know I wont' be using it much. Looks great though.... Haha and I saw this Coach shop, all the gals are rushing in and out. I saw from outside, the sale sign.. price tag was $249!

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...