Thursday 15 May 2008

Photos of LA Zoo April 27

LoL, all my posts are like super delayed now, even though I am not doing alot everyday. :P Anyway... it was a day after Flower Fields, my my, the weather... super hot! And we reached there about 11 or so... BURN! (I never spent my summer in Aussie before so I don't know which one is hotter... ;P) Anyway, I saw most of the animals I wanted... those I haven't see before which I saw here are like camel, komodo dragon, that weird long white haired ape, and those yaks/deers/antelopes.. lol..

Me @ the entrance. It's really big. Good workout! :D

This is the weird long white haired ape I was talking about!


Scary animals, Black bear and hippos. Man killers! (Man vs. Wild) Love that show! Will borrow it from CCW when I go back to KL. It's a documentary about survival tips if you were lost in say... middle of the mountains or the Savannah... (If no fresh water, get it from the fresh elephant dunk, squeeze it!.. lol)


Zebras can kick ass with their legs... komodo looks lazy but can run and accelerate like a mad cow!









Koalas.. hmm I recall seeing them before.. somewhere...

The trip was fun, but of course, would have been better if not for the heat. Not all of the places are enjoyable too, I mean, I would have preferred to see some of the animals not behind a cage, but maybe plastic/glass wall or something (for photo purposes). There were some nice beautiful animals but cos of the cage, its kinda a lousy photo.

Hehe, somehow talking about this cage thing reminds me of Cleland, which are mostly metal-cageless.

So many posts to go!!





1 comment:

LiL'deviL said...

Your 'weird long white haired ape' is called black and white colobus. I saw them in Adelaide Zoo too.

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...