Sunday 4 May 2008

mini-update






Sigh, wanted to blog about my trips i been ... but after organizing and chatting, kinda lazy, so i'll do a short update...

So far, I've been using my new Vostro 1500 that my sis bought. Its a lappie, I called it Ditto.. its in Vista, still playing around with it. Keyboard is abit noisy but its okay, i like the way it types... heh..

watched supernatural s3, heroes s2, and weeds s1. recommend Weeds to anyone, just for the sake of watching the mum... lol Mary Louise Parker, an older lookalike of Kate Beckinsale.

Nanc'.. thats the way we should call Nancy, to make her look hotter.. but lol.. Nan suits her .







gonna watch the s2 n s3 of Weeds before i go back.

also! I bought my tickets to Boston and back from NY!



Can't wait! this is going to be good. get to finally see minli n nick for the first time since they left KL. lol... was supposed to see Calvin too but decided that to pay USD200+ just to see his face, is totally not worth it. so.... LoL

Also! I went to Disneytown yesterday! :D Watched Iron Man with Alan (Big sis didnt come along cos she had to take care of Brandon) which is Freaking awesome! What I like about the story is that is feels so real and realistic. Theres nothing supernatural about him, just super gadgets (which is not supernatural). The visual effect is awesome and looking at his armor that is so classy and shiny. Its really one of the best Marvel productions I've watched. Too bad, Alan said that they are not planning to make part two.

I think I got into the hyped late last night and googled on Iron Man. In the comics, down the road he went to the space, to some planet and after some transmutation, the armor merged which is body, allowing him to use his brain to activate his armor whenever... lol HOW COOL IS THAT?!? LoL...

The movie is also really good cos of Pepper.. lol I like Paltrow. one of my fav actress. others would include.. scarlett! lol n kiera...

as for the guys, my favs are ewan and josh hartnett.

anyways, WATCH IRON MAN IN THE CINEMA GUYS!








No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...