Thursday 24 April 2008

Nephew and muh trip!



This is my first time meeting my lil' nephew Brandon... LoL.. and he called me kau fu... (though it doesnt sound like that but yeah, he meant that!) He's really fun, and smart... I wonder how I was like when I was his age... He likes playing with spinning things.. e.g. wheels n helicopter's rotor. I think sis made him understand how to make decision by keep asking him questions.. which is kinda interesting.... can take a page or two from sis' book of growing babies. :)

Hello Kitty at the Taipei Airport. :) Had a 1.5hr break here. Walked around.... there was a GAMEZONE shop as well, with playable PS3 for try-outs. Tempted, but didn't...









Cinammon toast Crunch + Cheerios
......... and IN AND OUT BURGER.. lol not carls :P


Roadium... place where we went to Swap market on Wednesday morning.. Nothing much to see over there... till I saw the GC game I wanted. Zelda Windwaker... :D it cost USD15 and looks crappy.. Sister say its better to buy somehwere else (Which is true cos' I just ebayed the game)











These are what I found from Target.. :D
Taylor Swift!!! woot! LoL.. but kinda strange cos don't have Permanent Market inside... I didn't know she got another album already, does she?

Paramore... Thats about RM31.20. Kit Mun.. I rmb you telling me that their previous album sounds better....

2 comments:

wHOisBaBy said...

not carl's jr lar, is In&Out.

Nick Khaw said...

Growing babies and raising babies are two entirely different things.

...

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...