Thursday 3 April 2008

plans?

need to start planning something ahead so that i can plan the other plan. confused?

going to KL tmr, going PG on saturday.

I dont know why, these days seems like there are less things to blog about..

Will I shut this down?!? i doubt so lah.

maybe cos' i m too worried about the thing i m doing tmr for the whole week.

maybe la.

:)

I made my own apple salad today. Not bad la.. but dunno how, a combination of.. i think the capsicum and something else taste awful.. prolly the yello onion

*pray*

talked to Carolyn today. she was telling me how much she enjoyed her OGX in finance... said that the structure i implemented is doing great.. :) I AM HAPPY! I left an item in AU. :D WOOT!

talked to Moon a few days back. She said she might be coming to MY to visit me end of the year. Love it if she could.

Aleks might be coming too.. but earlier...



oh.. i finish reading 20th Century Boys. okla.

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...