Sunday 13 April 2008

jetpacking days.

a day passes by so fast. within a snap of your finger, the day is over. Next!

that's how I assume most people are feeling about their lives. I do.

I need re-start myself and get the ball rolling again.

1. Plan meetups with the rest of people you haven't meet for the 2nd time .. and Nancy (lol) Haven't talked to her for awhile now. Funny status she has on her Facebook. assingmentinitis.. something like that.. Also with the VTees! (Haven't see that HS online for ages d :(, did he quit? lol.. )

2. Try to do ONE different thing this week. Go somewhere new. Eat somewhere new. that MAGE cafe!!! and ermm.... maybe go and do some voluntary work (hopefully)

HOUSE CLEANING part XXXIIII.. lol House is sold. I need to help sisters and myself to do some cleanup and arrange the boxes that we want to keep at one side..

Updates frm last week
Wed: Chef Loong... finally got a taste of my almond tea... after wanting to drink that in PG but tak jadi.... then Kit Mun call me for a meal the next day..

Thu: Buffet @ Mandarin Oriental cancelled... Kit Mun and I went to Pizza Hut, before coming out of it to go to Secret Recipe next door. Its nice catching up with her. Was shocked to learn about the news from our friends in EY. Had Choc Mud cake. Yummy. Thu we went for dinner also. 6 to 10. $$$ flying away

Fri: Game night n yumcha! Didnt play Betrayal.. which I really wanted to.. :( Smashing and Raying on Wii... I bullied Amanda in three games. First one for fun, the other 2 cos she asks the rests to target me... lol...

Sat: Movie. 3 Kingdoms. I like to story. But I think it ended too fast. Don't really like how they skipped the in between of his uprising and fall.. would like to see some of stories in between then.. and what happened to the girl?! But overall I like the story and how the ancient war strategists think. Coolness... made me feel like watching the other Andy Lau movie on the bandits one.

Sun: popiah.. and Souled out. i think.

finished talking to sis. trip is expensive.
sigh.





No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...