Sunday 20 April 2008

the last night with Sparkle

I opened Nancy's Sparkling Apple Juice yesterday. I didn't really wanted to do it without her, but since the house is going to be sold, and the fact that leaving there by itself in the fridge alone for the next one month plus is not a really good idea, I decided to share it with my other friends. I wanted to like opened it with her and Kit Mun, but both of them are busy this week, with assignments and work. Next time I guess...

Anyway, we played 2 games of killer Bunnies and 1 Betrayal. Betrayal was interesting, but shame we couldn't do much... Chee Weng read the wrong haunt.. :P

We went home early, about 1.30am. Sent Chew and Hexiang home, before going to kaufu's house and watched MU drew with Blackburn! Chelsea is back in contention.. if they beat MU and MU slipped up again.


No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...