Sunday 19 June 2016

Dream

Very game or series kind of feel. So there were group of protagonist, the good guys. Mainly a group of young adults/ teenagers

They travel around using the sewage. But got this time they were attacked by supernatural forces. Have to hide around. The are two locations. One is inside a building /with vault and another is outside /forest area.

The last I. Rmb was that the enemy attacked the good guys (me included)  at the forests and killed some local people there. We managed to hide ourselves. Then the police came and caught us. We were caught because we got some super powers also. Very weird. So some of us used the sewages while the family dug new tunnels all around and disappeared back to the vault. In the vault some of the members were missing and they were looking for them, with the police. One of them was hiding inside a dark lift without much light. From afar, he looks like someone else. He asked me to turn on the light which then reveals his face to me. He made me keep it a secret. I continue to search got the other missing person.

Turns out she was stuck with her body inside a saw (should be she was stuck there cos she was trying to hide) . We had to help to move her from inner the vault area to the outside. This was when we saw the slithering snake moving about under us! We decided the run faster but it was too late. The snake broke out and up! Everyone dashed and scattered. My right shoes came out and I was running imbalancely. I decided to throw my other side as well but it turns out to be a bad move cos running there on socks was a bad idea. Too slippery.

Anyway we had to move around to evade the snake,  boss who turned into human,  carrying his two pet, a dog and a cat.

End. Woke up cos I got no other place to run and it was gg

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...