Monday 6 June 2016

I dream dead people

So we were staying in this house(house#1), and there is a connecting house next to it (which is also occupied by us) and opposite (just like, say about 20 steps away)  three is another house (house#3), also occupied by us. Big group.

Anyway there were friends and family in the dream.

And when I walked out of house #1, lingering at the space between 1 & 3, I saw 3yee. She looks healthy. But she didn't talk. No one else saw her except me. And throughout the dream I think this happened like 1-3 times.

There were shops facing this river, we ordered drinks and they allow us to use their mugs, but we have to return it to them later (this shop got no tables and chairs for you to sit on), so most of us ordered and chill next to the jetty.

Ccw ordered this pancake ish snack, whereby the pancake material wrapped around block of chocolate. And because the pancake is hot, it softens and melts the chocolate. I took some from Ccw to taste.

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...