Friday 3 June 2016

Lacking motivation

Another weird, long, plotful dream yesterday. 

Finished binging Love series by Judd apatow. Good but I hate those frustrating part where gus tries to become an idiot, throwing things away. I think in the real world ppl would just suck it up first, absorb until they are able to stand in their own, then only they will fight for something they want. Arggh. Thank God I can ff those scenes lol

I've been watching fresh off the boat as well. Not bad. I think both love and izombie is better though. Again, I think the kid is over exaggerated. Talking like that and demanding things from parents, being Asian -  you don't do that. Lol

Anyway plans for today is to clean the buntings, buy nails and maybe go and clear more weeds.

I will try to finish up my reading lol

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...