Thursday 2 February 2017

dream

I dreamt of Lindsey Stirling performing in a german football match. with some rap artist from Indonesia. the opening to her was a kid playing violin, followed by an adult cosplay an playing violin

I was at someone's house which in under renovation. she owns three stories house and there is this spot where the display box can retract down under.

sis(ja) and cousins were there too and they were talking about stuff

I was fishing with the host for food. and she was telling me what can be eaten etc

after that she said if I want to belanja her, she can bring me to eat very nice mee goreng or fried rice, dun RMB, which I said definitely yes.

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...