Wednesday 8 February 2017

dream

hmmm

ending was a rainbow six siege where theres me and KS among others. I m leading them. we are at this resort / mall place with two stories. we all head up to first floor and position ourselves. there are public people around also while we are running the operation. it seems like there's a teachers' event. the enemies are inside the hall.

dunno why they ask me to buy a meal again which I agreed in the beginning but it doesn't make sense after awhile so I said noo.

-

there was the spy infiltration part, where a couple and their family head to this hotel to hack into their system to obtain some vital information. they manage to kill who they intended to kill but at the same time alerted the owners of the hotel. (all  fighting and hacking happened inside vr)

and there was the scene where we are at our old house in Villa Flora. I think we were packing up to leave when someone wanted to take photo with ja and somehow they decided to strip their top and take the photo. weird. I  decided to close my eyes throughout.

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...