Wednesday 22 February 2017

dream

dreamt I lost HS chinchilla. it ran out through the window in my room. I then went out and look for it. how I do it was like a Pokemon game. I filter the type of animal, found where the chinchilla is located and caught it. lol

but I wasn't sure if it is his chinchilla or not...its bio shows its original name as Daisy..

there were also the fighting scene at the military airport, inspired by Paul Rudd. I think the bad guy found the base and kept attacking it. pilots try to fight back but the enemy is too strong. Paul managed to land back and escape

there's also a IT part in the drainage. we poke a picture of IT

lastly. there was big sis taking care of the kids while ja went shopping.

there was this mall which entrance and parking ,u have to drive up the circular ramp. there were these two businessmen who were discussing abt their experience driving. the passenger was tired already and the client is driving now cos the host drove to the destination.

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...