Monday 24 April 2017

emotions

so.

this afternoon, for a moment, after receiving a text from a X, I felt this utter sadness within me, that I do not want to do anything today. I just want to blank out and just not think. For this 10-30 seconds, it felt horrible. At least it was to me.

And of course, as adults, you come to term with reality and all. It is not the end of the world (duh), and at no point in life anyone should make you feel that way, and you should not let anyone do either.

Feelings and emotions, are complicated matters. And as you get older how you get into a relationship and fall in love changes. You put in more thought into commitment, the longer run and how viable is the relationship, even before it starts. You do not just rush into one and let the flow take you away. nooo.....

So.

What should i do about it? I decided to try to think and worry less about what other people think or feel about me (which to some extent it is not right as you might ruin a friendship) and be more forward about things (not to say I am not already).

I know what is the problem. Problem is the person I am slightly interested in does not have much in common with me. :(



No comments:

I caught a cold

I am just not bothered to rotate the photo. Went to gym yday for 1.5hrs. Woke today and can feel sore all over.  I did leg extension and leg...