Wednesday 19 April 2017

Tired

I am so tired today. I don't know what I want to do later. I wish that I am more energetic at the moment, maybe this is because I am didn't eat my lunch.

My trip to hometown. I drove back with my dad on Friday we took turns to drive. I started off driving after lunch and I stopped around Rawang. Then my Dad drove for an hour before I took back the wheels. We reached around 6 and went straight for dinner. I met ah Chee for the second time (last was when he was still single,  about 15yrs ago). This time he came to PG with his wife and kids. Wife is Carmen and kids ar Wai Oi and Wai Sun. We ate seafood/dishes.

After dinner we went to my cousin's Hotel in. Batu ferringhi. They stayed in hard Rock. We stayed for about, 30-45mins chatting before we head back. We stayed at kuma's house in lipsin

Second day we waited at home for hin pek they all to come over. I wanted to eat Bihun mee but ate Porridge instead because dad bought a big pack for kuma.

We chatted for a bit while dad went to hiking with his friends from Australia. We then drove out for dinner at this famous place in Lebuh presgrave, famous for its Prawn noodle.

-
on the third day I took my dad to the cemetery,  we visited ah ma,  ah Kong and mom.after that we went to air itam to visit kaima and 2 yee. Dad ate laksa. After that we went to. Batu lanchang for ais kacang and green fish.

I went out to meet thing thing and Vaine. Had four spoons. Not bad place in pg. Had Waffles for dinner. Went outside to watch football too.

Stayed at helens house.

-
Fourth day took ah kaima, uncle, 2yee and dad to visit ah kim jie jie. Then brought them. Back to visit kuma. Stayed for awhile then drove them back.  Had my milk.and nasi lemak.

- last day, took them to visit doctor before I drove back home.

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...