Sunday 2 April 2017

Penang day 2 and dream

I gathered some bricks and materials and decided to contribute it to the community. A bunch of us started to construct some tools for fitness. Later Joey yap said that they going to sponsor it. Upon hearing that, I dismantled the thing

There were also like gossiping among the cousins

Someone took extra rm50 so we need to return it.  I dunno why.  But I took a rm50 and exchange it for another rm50 which is from kendy suen xoxo.  When I was taking hers, I saw they stocked a lot of gadgets inside the ceiling of the hall.

During the break the guys talked to me complaining how they wish the tools were with them and their dislike that I dismantled them.

--

Morning did some exercise.
Went to market. Buy bang Chang kueh. Ate a bit of jawa mee and bought economic noodles. Not nice.
Chit chat for one hour or so before heading to pray pray.
Collected a plant from the temple before returning to the hotel. Learnt a new route back to home in air itam.

Kammo they all left around 12+. I went back,  chat with kaima a bit more before taking a rest. Slept. Did a bit more exercise.  Showered, head to pick up Vaine.

Waited for Vaine for 30mins +, delayed cos of her facial.  Met with ttt at hideout Cafe. Not bad the cake and Waffles. Talked about work,  money game, travelling.

Dropped Vaine before meeting up with KS.  Supposed to find kuma but aunty Helen said it's flooding there so tmr morning lo

KS and sy were with sy friends. Stayed till about 11+ cos of the rain. Reached home updated a bit of my resume before reading Jefferey Deaver and tido.

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...