Wednesday 25 January 2023

230124 마마무 tickets!


Spent the start reading my own bazi

Then went out for abt 2hrs with dad, had lunch and walk around starling mall. Talked about insurance policy. Also, then, made the invitation to yvonne to join for dinner this Thursday.

Had bkt with family for dinner. It is OK only. Soup could be better. Dessert (dao) as usual was awesome! 

We went decathlon after that and I bought a hiking sandals which I planned to double its use as both hiking and casual going out shoes. 

Slept not long after reaching home

Grateful that I manage to buy my tickets to attend mamamoo concert! 

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...