Tuesday 31 January 2023

230131

 Grateful things for the past two days

1) Sitting on a table with the kids and interacting with them during our family dinner

2) Chit-chat with cousins (HS and JJ) on Sat night. Went out for late supper too/ finally tried the famous Nasi Lemak Kg Baru

3) Spending time with Ping over drinks on Friday night

4) Received free tickets for TGV movie. most likely wanna watch the Chinese movie.. just a matter of finding kaki to go with me (tickets are from Leng jie2)

5) Watching Shi Heng Yi's video on youtube. very inspiring and a very good self-help resource



Self-reflection

I could have said no in a better way to big sis on why I am not keen on taking photo.

I need more discipline to ensure I get all my daily tasks done (commitment that cannot be wavered)


No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...