Sunday 1 January 2023

restarting my journal

To reflect on 2022 / last week

What could I done better? Follow my bazi guide to invest in more stocks and use my mentors wisely 

Have more empathy, esp with family and friends ie big sis and ks

Learn to reduce idle time. Your idle time and wasting time watching show on repeat have increased. Even though you play less games these days but you don't increase the utilization of time on beneficial activities. 

Meditating is lacking. You need to restart your meditation if you want to gain  discipline. 

Contentment. Be content with your life. I think I am most of the time. I don't ask for a lot and I have more accepting of the situation I am in. Just focus on doing what you can. There is no need to let emotions take over your mind. 

Finishing up your outstanding books. I like to read more books but at the same time, I don't want to finish a book just for the sake of finishing it. I want to take away something each time I finish reading a book. I want to be able recall what is the book about and the big gist of it. So, this 2023, I will read new books but at the same time, I like to reread some old ones and update the notes. The intention is to take away something each time you read. Preferably convert it into action 

Grateful. What an I grateful about? 
1- that I managed to earn 25k in the last 1.5 months. Very very happy that I manage to gain some profit in the local market.

2- that I follow the trend in trading the local market. I take action when it reaches support level and exit when it is at resistance, whether the resistance is a horizontal line, Ema or outside Bollinger band. 

3- I think I am very pleased with yesterday's self review for the year. I manage to convert itu daily tasks and to do list so that I can take action on it. 
It is long but I have to follow the prices process of building good new habits. Plus old habits are difficult to change so I need to work on it every harder (by replacing it with new healthier habits) 



No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...