Wednesday 8 February 2006

memorable moments

Two more days, I m off to a whole new world, so before I go, I think I should make this entry. I've been planning to write this for quite some time already, just that I m too lazy. But after Nick called me to say Bye, I felt its time to.

Basically, these are those times I will remember the most....

I ll try to write all of it ler, but quite lazy also... probably I ll just write a couple..

1) NICK, the most memorable moment with Nick for me is definitely the time where we both waited under the rain at the busstop for Nick's dad to fetch us. It was after Lan, and I think I suggested to take bus back or somethin' thats why we dint follow others, then raining.. at first it was okay.. but then the longer it gets, the heavier it was. Nick called his parents to pick us up.. but it was too late.. we ran to the another bus stop.. and My gawd, the whole floor is wet, the wind is blowing the rain into under the shade. Cold & wet, we waited for quite some time. Our shoes were almost fully dipped into the water. Pants are wet, shirts too. LOL By the time Nick's dad arrived, we were all soaked up. Of course then there is the other one, UCL 2005 no doubt will be joint top.. My first time watching my Reds winning the top Trophy in Europe + Celebrating the best comeback ever, which ended with a big hug. Holding hands as the penalty kick starts, this could not go any more gay, unless....
2) Catherine, time spent in SPB tower will nvr be forgotten. The endless hiking I did just to see you, and the dead cockroaches all around the apartment, this place is both loving and scary at the same time. I love the western meal u cooked, and the manbaos u made. I like the fact that the lift is actually very efficient, very much better than my condo's.

3) Jolene, Form 3 Hari Sukan, we represented the Interactors club to sell drinks and food. Talking and playing wit u on that day was fun and building a really good relationship. Wasnt it?

4) Calvin, hehehe, con-ing him that I know where is the Zaaba basketball court, we walked from OU to My house to Up the hill, pass the mosque, bought 100plus, walked almost one big round and 45mins, we arrived at the bball court. =D wasnt it wonderfull?:)

5) Hio Hwi, well, we meet quite often at McD's centre point. What can I say? hehe.. I learned your chinese name there, we did our addmaths hw there, well, u gave me the answers, lol. It was also a really good time ler.. but no doubt the Sunway Pyramid experience is the one i ll nvr forget. Going to OU i assumed we suppose to meet there to watch Dark Water, as soon as she told me that she wating at the bowling area and told me again that shes already at the cinema, I know I was as good as dead. Luckily the movie wasnt going to start anytime soon. Took a cab and rushed there. made it though she was pissed. Her dress was white and made her look elegant. Oct 12 2002 hor? 1st time taking the cute2 photos as well. Couldnt say more at the the Secret Recipe shop.. keke

3 comments:

wHOisBaBy said...

tried to call you couple of times around 11am but no one at home. either you are out or still sleeping.

magpie said...

take care joo yee!!!!!!!!!

jolene said...

*hug* yeah. i'll never forget that day heh. it was one of the only two times i appeared on sports day.

.. and all those times behind the block in school where there were benches & mushrooms and we spent the entire day like fools, each lying on a long bench, staring at the sky and talking. =)

lots have changed since then; we're not young and naive anymore.. but we have memories. and that's what that counts, isn't it?

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...