Tuesday 28 February 2006

Nancy!!

Heh, I think I REALLY need to blog this.. lol

Just now while I was waiting for my bus, I saw this gurl la, asian, fair skin with specs. At first I didnt notice anything special about her till when I'm inside the bus and the gurl was standing in front of me. She really looks beautiful and abit hot and classy. Then... Her face, can say 99% Nancy's face. OMG.. How can two ppl with the so alike face yet the hotness is so diff!! Gosh!!

I think she's either a jap or korean... damn hot.. hehe... probably maybe the way she dress herself? She wore a jacket with dress.. made her look classy hehe

She wore a ring, on her left hand's middle finger => Does this mean shes married?

nothing. thats all. NANCY REPLY.. hehe

6 comments:

Unknown said...

omgosh.. r u like serious ? 99% ??! haha.. but i can imagine y she can be hot.. must be wearing mini skirt.. u haven't seen the "hot" version of the real nancy.. but i have.. ahah

Nancy Seow said...

99%??!must check with my mom and dad to see whether i got a long lost sister or not..maybe she is a taiwanese..haha..at least now u know how pretty i look in a skirt and maybe in the future as yee li proposed i will dress up..then u will see my hotness..muahaha

henglean said...

wah jy!!
not bad go aussie learn to 'kap lui' d...

JillHeart said...

like u lo, heng lean...

henglean said...

wah cat dun simply say le..

JillHeart said...

no la hehehe... joking only ;)

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...