Thursday 16 February 2006

Missing my mistress n Cat(s)

Hi Hi,

I just got my HP sim card, i using .... deng deng deng... OPTUS.. lol
04 31 31 26 23... thats my number
those who just reached Aus and want to be friends wit me pls call me!!!
lol
i took the Free Talk Anytime package.... very worth it if my friends are using optus too.. cos giv free minutes each time i top up, other two doesnt look very special to me..

Anyways, I m missing my mistress, hope shes doing ok back in KL.. lol. haihz, so long nvr touch her and play with her... really makes me wonder how long can I last without her.... I think I can, if I want to... lol.... but how can anyone (guys) live for 6months without games!?? lol.. I shall name my mistress two, cos she is yi lai.. lol

Missing my cats also... wonder how are they doing... hope the she is taking care of the he... hehe

Anyways Liverpool rox again, beating arsenal, hope they ll continue their run in fa cup la, :P bye bye man utds... beheh

I am at the moment enrolling for 4 subjects in the first semesters, how abt u lydia, other ppl? u taking 3? I dunno I scared I cant cope wit it, but since i got till the census date to drop the subject, i just giv it a try first.. =D

thats all
I replied ur mail too cat =)

3 comments:

wHOisBaBy said...

if you drop before the census date, do you still have to pay for the fee? You want to find out first about that.
I think you should just start this sem with 3 subs and then if you can take it this semester, you can consider taking 4 subs next sem. I tried calling on ur thurs but no one at home. around 230pm ur time.

Lydz said...

oi!! y la u take Optus?!! iisshh!!! btw, i'm doing 4 subjects as well..most ppl here do that.some do 5 as well! with 4, my schedule looks pretty ok..only 1 hour on thursdays and no classe on fridays! i'm sure u can cope with 4 too!!

JillHeart said...

why miss mistress first only cat(s)? hmm??? ur mistress got one big paragraph while cat(s)' one so short.....

i will tell lazy about this... *evil grins*

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...