Monday 26 November 2007

82 & 68 My Magic Numbers!

I graduated! WOOOOOOOOT! lol

though i feel my grades are inferior to most of my friends... but I am satisfied. I think one of the reason why i dont do well in exams since i m in adelaide is that I don't bother memorizing stuff? I try to understand the concepts. Full stop thats it.

=)
BUT NONETHELESS.. Its over, its done. =)

PLanning for future is what i need to do now.. call dad.. sort things with him.. then plan further into my timeline in kl, what i want to do , when i want to do, how much i need to survive...

=)

EXCITING TIMEs!

2 comments:

wHOisBaBy said...

glad to hear you passed!

wHOisBaBy said...

congrats and sorry we wont be able to be there for your graduation.

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...