Thursday 15 November 2007

Unofficially Over!

hahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

It feels so weird, cos' that feeling of 'study life' is over hasn't sunk in yet.... Today, I have finished my Resource n Environment Economics at 1130am. I did Q1, 2a & C, 3 and 6
Q1 was about static and dynamic management of fishery,
Q2a was about why optimal pollution is unlikely to be zero
Q2c was about proving why uniform standard on abatement cost cannot be efficient across two sources with different abatement cost
Q3 was on Coase Theorem
Q6 is Tradable Emissions Permits

I did fairly okay, I think..


Had Blue Lemon for lunch, I wanted Subway, but it was too crowded AND, I left my Free cookies card at home. Talked to Katherine and Jackie, then Robbie. After that I was at work, doing more boxing and filing for Anita.

Came home, online, slept halfway watching tv + chatting with Li lin. slept for almost three hours.

Then after that, I woke up, reply msgs, then saw this spider on the wall.. x_x
I hate spiders!!!! or any insects/bugs that are large enough to freak me off. I think this is the 4th spider I killed in the recent times. 2nd largest i would say.

Sigh.... I am really worried abt those bugs... its like. If i were asleep, and they come to me... I wouldnt have a fucking clue! I prefer a fierce gruesome wildboar > poisonous eewy spider.

Anyways, started sorting bits of my papers here and there. Have to start planning what books I wanna take home and how important are they. Maybe I ll give away some and leave some here to sell. Now I got like three priorities I think:
1) Find job
2) Sort/settle stuff here
3) Pack

2 - includes AIESEC
which is what i m going to start after blogging, I need to organise docs/infos for Aleks!

=)

I like to put photos, but I dont have a camera now... mine is broken!

Might want to buy one before i go home ;P

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...