Wednesday 21 November 2007

Y2J is BACK!!

my all-time favourite wrestling player is back at WWE! :D
Chris Jericho, left the company about two years ago, came back to RAW on Monday!! He cut his hair, real short but slick. He uses his old theme, as well as his outfit did not change much, shiny vest :) When I saw him, the strong sensation of 'the Hero is back, better than ever!' really powerful feeling that I seldom feel for shows.

I stopped watching wrestling since WWE merged with WCW, but I got into it again when its on Foxtel every weekend. :)

Now, I can't wait to see the lionsault followed with Walls of Jericho! Perhaps he'll give Randy Orton his very own RKO! :D

When I saw the random odd clip with its matrix design, I have a gut feeling telling me that its Jericho. There was a Y and J somewhere throughout the clip, plus the quote break the wall.



on random note, I watch a Futurama episode which is really sad the other day. Its the one where Fry died and Leela kept dreaming about him, but actually it was Leela who got hopitalised and Fry was by her side all the time.
=) I had tears watching this.

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...