Friday 16 November 2007

clean up!

It is always nice to get things sorted, which is exactly what I did today. I've swept, mopped, re-arranged, binned and showered. :$ lol

I even managed to organized my papers/texts, I've got like a pile of papers set next to my drawers waiting to be recycled.

I didn't go out to the city today, like how I planned. I wanted to go to city to buy some ingredients and return Ice Age. But I end up making another heavy western BIG brunch. =)

I think my notes/transition docs for Aleks is roughly about 70-80% done. It is more about the practical side now.

I haven't see Kit Mun online yet.. lol

David is matched! but there are still so many craps to follow up. Will be busy doing that as well..

Plans for tmr --> go city, return DVD, go marion, shop/walk around, go Lauryn's, come home.

i'm still waiting to tell sis about the 'broken' toilet and water filter... which i have no idea how they got to that state...

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...