Saturday 19 August 2017

Day 4 taipei

First morning in taipei.

Ran from peace park to Tai power building mrt. Bought bubble milk tea from 50 blue and some local bread from local shop.

Showered and rest for bit, plan the day. Decided to meet Ruby then head to tourist center.

Met with Ruby, had beef noodle. I followed her order. It's the mix three types, fat, beef slices and tendon? Tripes?. Anyway, the fat was surprisingly good that I don't mind it.

Anyway, good catch up. Can't believe she is planning to leave to us to secure her PR /citizenship. Is good for her. Hehe

After that, I head to yu chocolatier. Tried the chocolate tart. OK nia. Normal. I couldn't really taste the bitterness as was told to me by the employee. The chocolate was not overly sweet and I enjoyed using their cutleries. Great service too!

Decided to climb Xiangshan, Yolo with my slippers. Was all sweaty N at the top after 25mins or so. The view was great! Worth coming definitely. Though pls be prepared ie shoes, attire. You will GET  sweaty!

Head back, rest bit before heading to ximenting. Stopped at snow King to eat funky ice cream. I only end up trying sticky rice and basil. They have more exotic ones like curry, beer, taro, chili.

Was thinking of buying hot star fried chicken at shimenting but didn't in the end. Thank God.

After sightseeing at xmt, head to ningxia. Ningxia was written as no frills, just food. I enjoyed my rice bowl.. Should have looked out for the lao sa bao. Saw a lenglui enjoying herself playing the games at the market. You can fish for prawns, throw hoops, shoot the balloon, sit down N play with machine. They even have the Mahjong tiles where I guess you play it like bingo. Not sure.

After ningxia I decided to visit shilin too. Saw the long queue for fried chicken. Had a sausage.

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...