Saturday 26 August 2017

Friday @ ccw

So today I went and clean up the compost bay I made yesterday. There were termites so I need to remove the pallet.

After that I head home to rest. I bought back nasi lemak with beef. Yums!

In the afternoon, I just slacked on my phone, watching videos online. I tested my study desk and it is not bad at all. Works just as I hoped. However, the chair is small for my liking. So I decided to head to Ikea to try on some cheaper chairs (not markus).

Parked at Ikea, shopped at Daiso and Tesco first. Bought a pot and pair of gloves. Then makan hot dog and curry puff. Wanted to get chatime but the Q is too long so I meh it.

Walk around the Ikea showrooms, sat on some chairs. Found one that I potentially may buy. Gonna sleep over it first.

Bought 4 plants, another two white hanging containers. Happy with my purchase as I think all are air purifying plants.

Came home and set them up. Two are at my study table, the rest are in my room. I need to get the tube hanging towel thing for the bathroom soon so I can hang shit there.

Ended the night playing games at Ccw. Played NBA playground and jack box. Tried Tricia's earl grey cake. YUUUUUM!very soft and can clearly taste the early greyness! We also tried the snacks and SA white wine. I like the taro chips. The others just normal nia.

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...