Saturday 19 August 2017

Day 5

Taipei.

Woke up. Packed. Checked out.

Had braised pork rice and another rice bowl (rice wrap) for Bfast. Head to shihfen using Google.

Reached. Hot. Crowded. Took some photos. Saw that this is the area where they light up the lanterns and fly it to the sky. Is that all? That was my thought at that time.

Was heading to shihfen waterfall when the lady in front of me asked a guy who was walking back from the waterfall for direction. The guy added that the view was....  disappointing. He shared his photos and it was OK. The waterfall looks normal, but perhaps it was not in season, whereby the water gushes down. I walked a bit more and decide to turn back too.

Took the next train back to taipei. Reached around 2pm. Met up with gloria for like 30mins,before I left to get my MI powerbank, tried the bubble tea Jojo recommended, I find it OK nia, the one in ks is better.

Talked to gloria about my silly trip to shihfen with no plans of getting a lantern. She asked me to go visit a temple near the station, which is meant for single people. Lol.

After bubble tea, went to buy kammos biscuits and collect luggage, head to hsr. Wanted to take hsr to see the view along the way, but was disappointed because it was overcrowded. Not only I couldn't see anything, I have no seat either. Thank God it was only a 1.5hr ride.

Tried some baked bun, taste like siew pao. Next, checked in, Showered, head off to. Ruifeng night market.  Tried angel fried chicken (super crispy), some jelly, taro milk + watermelon.

Head back to. Hostel..now waiting to charge phone and blog while waiting.

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...