Sunday 31 December 2023

29-30 dec


Played this Where's Waldo by Google. Fun. Glad I discovered it. 

Played cascadia and in our second game of the day, we all ended up on the same points (Dee won by having most pine cones) 

We went spade burger for dinner. It was alright. The dessert was filling and not too bad too @ sik thong ba

We played wavelength while waiting for the heavy rain to calm down. 

Enjoyed it as we all laughed a lot. Really. 

I am glad that was an enjoyable Friday. I also made some money from market though overall my unrealised loss is higher now, I am expecting the reversion next week to a higher point. 

My yesterday was productive. I did reading, trading report and my Korean language practice. Today I will go badminton (tmr too but with ailin Ccw nick etc) 

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...