Wednesday 27 December 2023

thoughts

I would think that I was harsh, as in you could be grateful but not in everything. ie different perspective

I would see things from my end which is different from yours. 

I am willing to admit that I could be proven wrong (which I do think I am already wrong as I do see things that shows how good you are as a person), the wording that we use 'grateful' is perhaps not the right word for me to say that you don't practice it though i do think it is related

if you are grateful then perhaps you wouldn't act a certain way, or at least i wouldnt

and again I admit that you do things that are amazing!

anyway, no point to discuss unless you are willing to see from my view. lol or have a proper discussion.  (this is, my fault too)


No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...