Tuesday 19 December 2023

Good day

 I had a very good Sunday.


Started off with morning exercise. - cycling + watching running man. Very enjoyable.

Followed by lunch with KF & CCW at osteria emilia. The pizzas fillings / toppings were good but the base wise, Round was much better.

We did some shopping after at the korean mart and jaya/village grocer. Bought seaweed, some snacks and sikhye.

Played pedal to the metal with kf ccw and nick, followed by Junkart. Junkart was surprisingly fun!

we then played another round of cascadia, during which Qin asked for baddie, to which I said yes. At that time, I think I was already drinking almost 1 bottle worth of soju (we tried Jinro is back, Jinro original and Baeksoju). Baeksoju is nice and Jinro is back >> Jinro original.


We ordered dinner (Hot Birds) and after that I rush home, change, grab my racket and went to MK for Baddie. Played for approx 1.5hrs but I was quite ded. haha

Productive day indeed. Rest for abit, then managed to wake up to catch liverpool v man utd 2nd half.


---


Saturday went to Sunway Geo for dinner @ Donkas.


No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...