Tuesday 12 December 2023

it's been awhile

 it is always an Off and On thing with blogging. Difficult to keep it consistent enough, especially when I go travel. 

I went off to HK & Macau between 9 to 16 November.

Now I have registered myself (finally) to a Korean language class. I attended my first class yesterday and so far so good. I felt my classmates were more of the introvert side so it is a bit difficult if I end up being to "volunteering" or taken too much initiative to answer all the questions.

I am also getting back my daily practice back in place! This is important. I have done meditation for 2-3 days now. And Checking off my list of things to do.

I have also updated my whiteboards and implemented the time limit on my new phone AND on my chrome as well. I was hoping they also have apps that limit my gaming time. 

Next is to plan my goals for next year ( review for the year) 

할 수 있어요!


No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...