Friday 2 September 2005

Exam Fever

Yeouch!!! Haha.. Nope, I aint having no fever... but I do pray that I have that type of illness ^ ... hehe... well Sept 6, 7 & 8.. the days of 'hell' haha... Yet I m here blogging.. I don't really know why I am not studying. Somehow this time is worse than before. I have yet to start on my two subjects and the other one I am only on the first chapter. But hey, I believe I can get it done.. lol.. so what the heck? I mean, you'll never know what's gonna happen... but yah, I should start to focus myself into the better side of me.

Well.. Nick left today... hehe... It was suppose to be An Dee driving but then... somehow, due to his air con... I drove instead.. ^_^ I was okay... Nick leaving was something different from Min Li they all.. mainly cos' he's like one of 'us' the guy's group. Even though got to know him much later in secondary sch, Nick is one extraordinary person I nvr regret knowing. Great guy, super genius, active, Luvs Liverpool... well thats all I can say abt the good side... Bad side --> Cheat in most games, switches his bball team when his KG cant bring his team to the next round, like to 'zha' me badly... =( haha.. well thats Nick. He leaving feels like 10 Min Lis leaving le.. hehe

Nw, nothing much... going to KS's house soon... can't wait? I don't know. I just want this week to be over and get over with the exam. Usually I would be happy to see time goes by so slowly when the exam is around the corner. Now, I just want it to be done. Sad. I've changed. This is not good.. haha..

Well... to all of my friends --> Study Hard. Well.. if u can, study smart. I can't so I'll just do it the Old Style. Take down notes all OvER agaIN and Do TOnS of Exercise.

Gawd Bless me with POWER TO STUDY! wuahahahah ^_^

Enjoy life and get ur education done!! weeee

3 comments:

JillHeart said...

You are smart. Well, at least a bit la. Use it in a wise way then u will score.

wHOisBaBy said...

Save gas ... dont go out too much. Here price of petrol is around $3.10/gal (1gal=3.8litres). The price will be going up these few weeks because of Katrina. So consume less to save!!!

May be gas is still cheap over in KL.

Nick Khaw said...

awwwwww...

i love you tooooo

=P

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...