Sunday 4 September 2005

Wonder Spot


Against my exams, I went out on Sunday night.. At first my objective was to buy an alarm clock ( due to the fact that Catherine's hp alarm not good enough, and somehow I don't know why the PC speaker is Konged ) but then I ending up buying a book. Yes, a book. It's called 'the Wonder Spot' by Melissa Bank. Hmm.. Don't know why, but when I first saw the book a few weeks back I was really tempted to buy it for minli. but too expensive!! Now, its still is la.. I bought it for RM54, but haihz.. scared I'll regret not buying.. so what the hey? Its a book anyway... Can lend friends to read it too :) Well, the story is abt an average girl's life and everything doesn't turn out the way they suppose to. ^_^

Bought a couple of drinks too, to charge up my night.. to study lol.. Did a number of exercises today. Found out that its REALLY Tough le!! Accounting 2.. CRAZY!!! all the theories. Gosh... and I still yet to start on my other two subjects!! :) this is kinda exciting.. hehe.. I was thinking like... what sort of result would I get... credit or DI? hehe.. maybe this is the reason why I'll never be a DI-HD student.... lack of self-control and the inability to focus.. :(

Ciao now... pray for me..

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...