Sunday 25 September 2005

Yay I Won Malaysian Idol.. Zz

Daniel won... hmm, I don't watch the show, but judging from what I hear from my friends and articles on newspapers... all I have to say is looks matters more than talent. And I bet he had to thank the mui-mui chais & lala gurls, who I do believe contribute a major portion of his vote.

Still got lump... not going to PD, now have to find job. Great. Life's just great.

But should be planning to work after I bercuti-cuti at Singapore first. :)

Ailin left already. Sister coming back this coming Thursday. Chee Weng's birthday was on Saturday.

Started playing DOTA again... dunt know where that will lead me to...

Ze Xin told me where to get his data entry job ady, might be going there but the thought of going to KL just to get a job really discourage me... :(

I have no doubt that Lazy is one of the cutest cat in the world. If only he can talk.

1 comment:

eiko-chan said...

Are you saying me and Ah Mei jie jie are mui-mui chais and lala gurls 0_O??? We voted like crazy for him, because we really support him lor!!! Its because, we like his voice... ALOT XD!!!~

And yeah, racism is a slight part of it =P...

But if the judge can, why not us =P???


Totally agree with you, but i think if Lazy could fly, it'll be SUPER CUTER XD!!!~

-o-|||...

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...