Thursday 8 September 2005

No More No More

Yay... Exams over. Now praying to be alive and able to survive the MGT massacre. I am really doubtful about my status of passing the paper. The other two subjects, I believe I can pass the final and able to score CR minimum.

So, plans? Later I'll be dining with Catherine, before we meet up with the rest of our friends for Fever Pitch a.k.a Perfect Catch at Ka Seong's house. I am hoping we could end up playing some game..... *hints :)

Tomorrow should be another fun day, going out with my college friends. Midvalley. :)

Well, now, my speaker is spoiled, and the washing machine is too. Dad tried to fix it, but he called the Samsung guy instead. :( I need to wash my clothes.

Ok Kit Mun, now to show you my list of movies to watch....

Land of the Dead --> Zombies are awesome
Night Watch --> MUST WATCH: Russian movie abt vampires :) with a cool shapeshifter.
Koma 2
Exorcism of Emily Rose

the Myth
Red Eye --> Cillian Murphy is cool ^_^

Chronicles of Narnia
Harry Potter : Goblet of Fire
King Kong
Corpse Bride
Skeleton Key --> Kate Hudson -- YUMM!!

She's On Duty --> Korean hot chiq

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...