Monday 7 November 2005

Changes

Since that Catherine blog abt it, I think I should too.

We broke up on Friday. Heh, the weird thing was that we went on Saturday and it was all well. Even better.

Manchester United ended Chelsea unbeaten streak. Though I prefer Chelsea to beat the heck out of Liverpool's rivals, basically its a win win situation for Liverpool. Now the Reds can face the Blues in Champions with much more confidence and belief that they can win Mourinho's team.

Btw, if you guys are bored and need to know more abt scholarships and etcs, check this site out
http://www.tinkosong.blogspot.com/

Things for me to do before its too late
1) Find me birthcert
2) Work

3) Renew my passport and update my US visa

4) Watch movies

5) Get my adelaide things DONE

6) Reformat my harddisk

7) Organize notes to bring over to Australia

8) Give away my pets ;(

9) Go to Karma ONCE at least

10) Go PENANG, if can

1 comment:

JillHeart said...

it was Sunday. -.-

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...