Wednesday 30 November 2005

Get In!!

Lol... stupid sore throat has just moved up a notch when I woke up this morning. Lack of consistency in drinking water cos' my throat to dry up and... sore? lol. I drank more than enough last night for the whole week... Yet it stayed.... But I do feel better now... hopefully I will get healed soon enough.... so that I can continue with my life....

BE GONE U Awful Sickness!!! I shall curse you to death!! wuahahhaa..

X.X

like wat Tom sed to Susan, " You Need a Life." I need one too. I still havent help my sister pack her stuff.. and mum's stuff in the cabinets. Haihz... Too much to do , not enough time to do everything.. :( I am working till dec 23... Wondering if I still can make it for my holiday trip in Spore.. visiting Evelyn. That would really be fun. I have not met her ever since I know her ^_^
Wonder can we actually 'talk' in real world?

latest addict -> Dominion. U guys should try this if u like(d) Archmage. We can open our own group and pawn others!!! Go GO FIREWALKERS! lolx.

Lazy is lonely.. =( I am getting webcam soon for Jo Ann to see Lazy.. heheh... thats the least I can do for her..

yet to watch Harry...

No comments:

qingming or cheng Meng

Bzbz weeks Work with ISO and SST  Then trading been horrible! Lost big money! But it is ok. Will earn it back! 😏 Went to Bali with family i...